Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Call for links, January Disability Blog Carnival: "Words"

Emma at Writer in a Wheelchair was the first to claim hosting duties for the Disability Blog Carnival in 2012. And now she has the call for submissions for January's edition up:

this year I've decided that a focus word might be a good thing to have along with my goals for the year. And the word I've chosen is Courage.

For the carnival this time round I thought it would be interesting to know what other people's words are.

Have you come up with a word of the year?

What words do you really hate?

Or like?

Does disability shape your view of language or even individual words?

Those are a few ideas that I came up with for the carnival but I can wait to see what others think of!

Submissions can be left in comments here, tweeted to me @FunkyFairy22 or emailed to ejcrees@googlemail.com if you email please put carnival or similar in the subject so I know it's not spam

The carnival will be on Tues 31st Jan and ideally I would like entries by Sun 29th please.

1 comment:

Matthew Occupational Therapist said...

Love this idea - we had a similar Occupational Therapy blog carnival recently and was a really interesting experience to be part of!