Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Bloglines - Quote of the Year

Bloglines user mdorn@temple.edu has sent this item to you:


Library Stuff
The library weblog dedicated to resources for keeping current and professional development
Updated: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 02:03 PM

Quote of the Year

By Steven M. Cohen

Mark Fletcher on the new Bloglines release:

"'Search portals are rooted in the past, and are ill-prepared to handle the tsunami of rich syndicated content that is now crashing onto the web,' he said. 'For many people, Bloglines is replacing traditional sites like Yahoo! and Google as their home page of choice because we do a better job of keeping them up to the minute on the topics they care about."

I don't use Bloglines anymore because I wanted my aggie to be on my own server (Thank goodness for Feed on Feeds), but Mark is on the ball with his quote. My home page is my Feed on Feeds aggregator. It's as personalized as I can get these days.

Read more about the Bloglines upgrade

Wed, 7 Jul 2004 01:41 PM

No comments: