Thursday, June 21, 2007

Perfect Ain't Cool


I'll admit I don't usually go in for the heavy-metal t-shirt aesthetic of skulls and flames (despite my previously revealed interest in NHRA drag racing). But while passing a gallery named Gasoline in El Segundo yesterday, I spotted this sticker (above) in the window, and thought the sentiment (along the lines of "symmetry is overrated") might appeal to some DS,TU readers. It's by car-culture graphic artist Jeral Tidwell, and the stickers are available at his website, Humantree.

[Visual description: A black rectangular bumpersticker with the words "Cool Ain't Perfect, Perfect Ain't Cool" in red all-caps, and in much smaller type at the bottom edge, "www.humantree.com"]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

catherine (fairchild) calhoun said...

Penny,
I couldn't resist. Love the sticker. Just got 'em in the mail (and he threw in some extras). Thanks for the great find!