Thursday, May 14, 2009

Disability Blog Carnival #56 is up now!


It's Carnival Day for May! Go check out the latest edition of the Disability Blog Carnival, featuring the usual diverse and interesting collection of links, at Same Difference.

The next edition will be hosted by Jodi at Reimer Reason on June 11, with an open theme. You can submit links for consideration by leaving comments here or there, by using the blogcarnival.com form (Warning: CAPTCHA is still in place there), or by using the phrase "disability blog carnival" in your post (I usually catch those in my search nets).

Want to host a future edition? Email me and we'll see if we can match you with an upcoming date.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

The theme for the carnival I'm hosting on June 10th will be "Family Reunion".

sean jeff said...

I like your blog . They are really great. Ermunterung ++ .

I think you will do a better job
www.pumafr.com men's puma shoes 
www.pumafr.com men's nike shoes
www.pumafr.com women's puma
www.pumafr.com  women's nike
www.pumafr.com air max tn
www.pumafr.com shox torch

Anonymous said...

I got something useful from your page. It really enlighten me much and deeply.
chaussures puma
puma speed cat
Nike Tn Chaussures
requin tn
nike shox
puma shoes
puma CAT
puma basket
puma speed
baskets puma
puma sport
puma femmes
puma shox r4 torch
nike air max requin
nike shox r3
shox rival r3
tn plus
chaussures shox
nike shox r4 torch
air max tn requin
nike tn femme
pas cher nike
tn chaussures
nike rift
nike shox nz
chaussures shox
nike shox rival
shox rival
chaussures requin