Monday, June 04, 2012

Disability Blog Carnival #83, call for submissions

The June edition of the Disability Blog Carnival will be hosted at Never That Easy on June 25, and there's a post there right now with the call for submissions...
about anything disability related your little heart desires: an old post that's a particular favorite of yours that you wish more people had seen, a brand, shiny new post that you're going to write specifically for the Carnival, a rant, a rave, a list  - whatever floats your particular boat. 
Now seriously, folks, that's a call that anyone can respond to! (Go read the rest, including a good reminder to make your blog as accessible as possible if you're participating, to welcome a diverse range of carnival goers.)    Leave NTE a link over there, or here, by June 23, and watch what happens.

3 comments:

Cara Liebowitz said...

So sorry I never ended up hosting May....I'm a terrible host, I know. I'd still be willing to give it a shot again if you're willing to trust me :)

Allison Nastoff said...

For some reason when I tried posting my link to Never that Easy's blog, it would say my comment had been saved, but when I went back to the site, it wasn't there. I am blind and maybe it has something to do with the new version of Blogger, but I thought I would try commenting on this blog. If it works, would you mind sending my link to Never that Easy? Thanks.
I would like to contribute an old post I wrote last year, inspired by a shrine I heard about in my state where people claim to have been miraculously healed. It got me thinking about what life would be like if my sight were restored, but also the advantages of being blind. My blog is titled Gilbert and Me. The post is called What Does Seeing Feel Like? The link is http://gilbertandme.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/what-does-seeing-feel-like

Penny L. Richards said...

Allison Nastoff--I seem to have succeeded (second try) in posting your link at NTE. Thanks for your persistence!