Saturday, October 11, 2008

Disability Blog Carnival #47 is up now!

[Visual description: 18th century man facing right, standing with a cane and a wooden peg leg; words "disability blog carnival" superimposed in red]

Day al-Mohamed has the latest edition of the Disability Blog Carnival at Day in Washington, where the theme is "Policy." Government policy, sure, but also airline policy, statements from advocacy groups, voters' guides to candidates' policy stands, and much much more. Go have a read.

Next edition will appear at Barriers, Bridges and Books, where Terri has set the theme as "Capabilities and Capacities." What can you do, what do you know, what have you learned, because of your experience with disability? "Little things and big things," Terri encourages. Submit your links via all the usual means--at the blogcarnival.com form (warning: inaccessible CAPTCHA included), in comments here or at BBandB, or just put the phrase "Disability Blog Carnival" in the text of your post, I usually find those too.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I sent my submissions through the website, but I'm not sure it went through. Also, reading it back I'm not sure my post really applies. Although I hope it does.
You can judge for yourself-http://alifewithoutlimitsrollinintothefuture.blogspot.com/2007/02/on-my-own-looking-back-at-my-college.html.

Have questions?

Feel free to e-mail me,

eda said...

101煙火,真愛密碼,煙火批發,煙火工廠,製造浪漫煙火小舖,煙火小舖,衣蝶,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣,煙火批發,情趣內衣,情趣禮品,成人用品,小泉彩,性感丁字褲,自慰器,按摩棒,情趣內衣,情趣精品,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣,真愛密碼,貓裝,自慰器,性感內褲,飛機杯,充氣娃娃,情趣用品,角色扮演,丁字褲,性感丁字褲,衣蝶,跳蛋,情趣,跳蛋,AV,丁字褲,煙火,跳蛋,情趣用品